Introduction to Mindfulness and Meditation
Time & Location
About the Event
The practice of meditation and mindfulness can be wonderful tools in supporting the development of self-awareness, increasing focus and concentration, improving relationships, reducing stress and enhancing wellbeing.
This programme will provide you with a practical introduction to what meditation and mindfulness is all about and how it can be applied in your daily life to obtain the benefits.
During our 5 weekly 1 hour sessions we will explore:
- What Mindfulness is and why it matters
- Different meditation and mindfulness tools and techniques
- How with time and practice these tools can positively influence the health of the body and the mind
- Some of the research demonstrating the effects and benefits of meditation
- Opportunities to establish a daily practice
5 Sessions held on Tuesday 2nd, 8th, 15th and 22nd September and Tuesday 6th October. There is no class on the 29th September.
- Introduction to Mindfulness£40+£1 Service fee£40+£1 Service fee0£0